Open Seam, Open Buttseam & Open Butt Seam Tubing with Gap
Standard Sizes Chart - Open Seam Tubing
Materials used for Open Seam Tubing: Unfinished and Prefinished Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Alloys
Copper, Bronze, Tempered, Clad, Perforated, Wire Cloth, Expanded, Textured.
Prefinishes: Prepainted, Galvanized, Preplated, Prepolished, Prelacquered, Pre-Embossed
Preanodized, Aluminized, Galvannealled, Strippable PVC Coated, Prelaminated Vinyl.
- Inline Press Fabrications: Cut to Length, Holes, Slots, Cuttouts, End Fabricating, Shear Forms, etc
- Open Seam Tubing Gaps not shown can also be povided, as well as Different Thicknesses and O.D.'s
- Other Custom Special Shaped Open Seam Tubing is possible, along with Finned, Flanged and Hemmed Seams
- Telescoping Sizes are possible for Open Seam Tubing
- Insertions and Tape Applications can be done Inline
- Strippable-PVC Coating can be Included for Protecting Decorative Finishes
View more Specialty Tubing here: Specialty Tubing | Lock Seam Tubing | Flanged & Finned Seamed Tubing | Hemmed Seam Tubing | Split Seam & Butt Seam Tubing | Telescopic Tubing | Round Tubing Segments, Curved Strips & Tape | Special Shape Tubing
To see more of our products please see our catalog information.
Parts are produced to order and stock reserve only kept for large blanket order shipping releases. Existing samples may or may not be available. Prototypes for large orders are feasible.