Lock Seam Tubing & Lockseam Tubes
Standard Sizes Chart - Lock Seam Tubing
Lockseam Tubing is Formed From All Types of Metals Either Plain or Prepainted, Galvanized, Prepolished, Prelaminated Vinyl, Preanodized, Preplated, Pre-Embossed, Aluminized, Galvannealled, Strippable- PVC Covered.
Inline Press Fabrications of: Holes, Slots, Notching, Tabs, Shear Forms, End Fabricating, Cut to Length, Pointing & Staking, Roll Edged Ends, Flattened Ends, and more.
- Secondary Fabricating: End Fabricating, Roll Edge Ends, Bent and Flattened Ends, Cuttouts, and more.
- Telescoping Sets Available for Lock Seam Tubes
- Lock Seams are Tight and will not break open when bent, or flattened, or twisted.
- Other Custom Special Shapes are possible, along with Finned or Flanged Seams.
- Strippable PVC Protection can be added to lock seam tubes for Protecting Decorative Finishes.
- Double Sided Adhesive Tape and Other Materials can be Applied Inline during forming.
- Can be economical with Thin Wall, with Prefinishing and/or Inline Fabricating.
- Thicker Wall Thicknesses can be provided with Special Tooling required.
- Ends of lock seam tubes can be Clean Cut, Dimple Free, using Inline Prenotching Tooling.
- Not Air or Water Pressure Holding, Collapses when Bent
- Steel Should be Prefinished. Raw Finished Steel is not as economical to Lock Seam Tubes
Prefinished Lockseam Tubing
View more Specialty Tubing here: Specialty Tubing | Open Seam, Open Buttseam & Tubing w/ Gap | Flanged & Finned Seamed Tubing | Hemmed Seam Tubing | Split Seam & Butt Seam Tubing | Telescopic Tubing | Round Tubing Segments, Curved Strips & Tape | Special Shape Tubing
To see more of our products please see our catalog information.
Parts are produced to order and stock reserve only kept for large blanket order shipping releases. Existing samples may or may not be available. Prototypes for large orders are feasible.